Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cool Speaker for June: Brian Clement - Confirms Insanity of Cell Phone Use; Debunks Supposed Hazard of Drinking Distilled Water

I really like this guy, Brian Clement. He is the director of the Hippocrates Health Institute in Florida (originally founded by Ann Wigmore in Boston). Every time I hear him speak, I learn something simple and helpful. He has finally settled for me two issues: whether distilled water is worth drinking (a debate for years in the raw foods world) and whether cell phones and laptops are worth the health risks. Re: the latter, what I suspected years ago -- when I first used a cell phone driving cross-country while moving to Hawaii -- is that cell phones don't belong in the hands (or against the heads) of humans and that laptops don't belong in their laps (!) ... something I suspected a bit too late for my own good.

Tree house ... log cabin, anyone?

No comments: