Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 89 (Monday): What the World Eats

Today I received this in an email and I thought it was great to add to this blog. Check it out ... the one thing I noticed in almost all the photos of the familes from around the world -- they all had SODA as part of their diets. Eeek! Probably one of the worse things one could put into a body.

  • What the World Eats


  • Today for breakfast I had a banana and an orange. For lunch I had a large salad with some roasted cauliflower and eggplant and a medium sized scalion pancake. It was very filling. This evening I'll probably have a nice bowl of berries with some banana cream on top.

    I'm off to have some WATER. I keep forgetting to drink the stuff! And it's soo important for cleaning out one's bod. Oh well.

    Almost time to catch the train home. Going to get to sleep early tonight -- I feel exhausted.

    No comments: